Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged:

Ok, I go on vacation for a week for some fun and sun in Las Vegas and return home to find out I’ve been tagged.
Tagging is a blog game where bloggers tag other bloggers, whereupon the ones tagged post a few facts about themselves and then tag other bloggers in the hopes they'll do the same thing. The Rules:
Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

Seven Facts about me:

I am a Pharmacist (yeah I know very weird)
I once lived on a small farm in Ohio and we raised milk goats
We traveled to China and adopted a 6-month old daughter who is now 13 years old
My favorite hobby is to fly fish and tie flys in the winter months when not playing Eve
We have 3 dogs and 2 cats and a gecko!
I always build my own computers and also build them for friends and family.
My favorite TV show is 24

It looks like most Eve bloggers have been tagged, but here are a few more:

1. Tired Ire

2. Uninvited but not Uninvolved

3. /Random

4. a merry life and a short one

5. Dawn of EVE

6. Derekest Blog

7. I am a Camera (Drone)

No comments: